Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Today was a day I said goodbye to a client who was the victim of adult bullying in the office he worked in.
He had made up his mind how he will respond to the bully, what his options were in doing so,and realized that the front office and HR were lackeys of the system and tried to make him feel he was "overly sensitive."
My client has explored his anxieties and  confronted them so that he is no longer afraid of them.
Have I done all I can in the time I had with him, had I been clear and precise in the conversations we had, what else could we have explored together?
He says he will get in touch with me when he is ready to share.
I wish him well.
How many others are victims of bullying suffer in silence?
I hope they do not perceive themselves as overly sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment